The Wait Goes On

So, today we learned that we are doomed to wait a little longer.  At our hearing today the judge decided that she was not happy with the wording of our new power of attorney and she wants it fixed.  Unfortunately, this means that we are delayed until we can get the new POA to Ethiopia.  While we are thrilled to see the back of our last attorney this is very disappointing consequence of that action.  Have I mentioned I’m tired of paperwork?  I’m also afraid this may push us into December embassy dates and increased airfares…Can’t a girl catch a break?  Anyone want to by some coffee?

Frustrated doesn’t really cover it at this point…



The News

October 8, 2010 (second court date)–POSTPONED until October 13th.

October 13, 2010 (second court date)–Oops, sorry I gave you the wrong                                                                               date…It’s actually the 15th.

October 15, 2010 (second court date)–POSTPONED until October 18th.

The courts are back logged due to being closed.  While I may logically understand this it still frustrates the hell out of me.  Come on people, I want to bring my girl home!